Blogger has changed their Custom Domain Option and because of this change Naked Domains showing an 404 Error and the Option "Redirect Example.com to www.Example.com" is also not working,as we know the blogger team is working to fix it but it may take some time.If you want to fix it go through the rest...
What is Naked Domain?
- If there is Domain "www.example.com" for this the Naked Domain will be "example.com" i.e. without "www".
How To Fix Naked Domain Error?
- First login to your Blogger Account.
- If you have your Domain at Godaddy then login to your Godaddy Account also.
- Now in Godaddy Account Click on Launch Button see image below
- Now in next screen Tick mark the check box so that all the Options are Enabled,now you can find forward option in that put your mouse on that a drop down menu will appear in that menu click on "forward Domain".
- Now forward your Naked Domain (example.com) to www.example.com that is your full Domain.It will take some time to update your settings.
- After Update is done Go to your Domain Manager there you will find this IP Address 220.127.116.11 in A-Records
- Now if you have other A-Records that is Google IP's Delete them,there should be only one A-Record (18.104.22.168) and two CNAME Records which Google have given that is
1. Verification Record
2. www points to ghs.google.com
Your Done...Now check your Naked Domain it will be redirecting to full Domain
NOTE: You have to Add you Domain in Blogger Settings,I have not mentioned these steps above.
NOTE: If you have your Domain at other Accounts then you can follow this Procedure it may work.
If you have any queries feel free to ask us you can post in comments or message us on our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Techsoulz
First on Techsoulz