Do you want to play Youtube videos using vlc media player? Yes you can, play YouTube videos without any Ads disturbing.
All you need to have is Adobe flash player, without flash player you cannot watch any video on Youtube.
Give a look at the New Features of Youtube first.
Steps to Play Youtube Videos on VLC Media Player
1) After downloading latest vlc media player version go to YouTube and choose your favourite video to play.
2) while playing that video on the internet, go to the address bar of the browser and copy the url of that video.
3) Now open vlc media player and go to media menu, click on 'open network stream' or you can press ctrl+n key combination also to open media dialogue box.
4) Just paste the copied address of YouTube video in network url field and simply click on play button.That’s it.
5) Based on your internet speed it starts playing of video in full screen mode.